Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watering my neighbors flowers today when a hornet flew out of a bell that was next to the flowers and stung me in the wrist. when i got home, I asked if anyone knew how to treat a hornet sting and found out that if you make meat tenderizer into a paste by simply mixing the tenderizer with water, you can put it on the sting area and it decreases swelling and pain very rapidly. and the best part, it doesnt even sting when applying so it is perfect for smaller kids who get stung.

·
war comin, choose a side
401 Posts
Tobacco works also. Same principle, i guess, get it nice and wet so its paste like. Chewing tobacco, spit tobacco, and cigarette tobacco (if you have nothing else). Chew it and get it wet, dip it to get it wet, or i guess you could put water on it and smush it up to get the juices flowing. Apply as needed.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Pour some ammonia on a wound. Then soak a piece of cloth in amonia, and wrap that area for 4-7 minutes.
Ammonia destroys protein used in wasp, bee and ant venom. Once protein is destroyed, injected poison will become harmless.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts