Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am not new to the preparation idea..but finally got it through my head to start. He have canned up a storm, networked to develop a co-op with a few new friends, spread the word about food storage and ammo collecting, I have a bottle calf, and am bartering for a 300 pound hog. I am planning caches in the woods, emergency escape routes, etc. I have three ponies for packing...one whom is broke to ride...the other two are stallions..what a pain. We are as a group working on a milk cow, chickens, and rabbits. Goats are in the stars as they are good for everything.
I am also a soldier. I am a SGT. in the Virginia Guard in the 29th Infantry Division. I have friends who are rangers, training in Mtn. Warfare, and a aspiring Navy SEAL. These men are ready for the worst. And we have been forming our group.
We are all versed as far as hardtimes and training excersises. I do have a set back of which I suppose alot of people are faced with. Family. My parents, grandparents, siblings, and in-laws won't nessecarially be ready. I have 11 people in very close prox. that will need help. My grandfather is immobile and my mother in law is obese and disabled. I have to move these people in the worst case scenario. I have to move them to the woodline. I am backed up against a National Park so I have a place to go in dire need.
As I said..I have just started but I feel like I have a good start. Oh...I am also a trapper and already have a set of fully modified steel traps. I am experienced with snares and boxtraps. I am a Ragnar Benson fan. Hooah!!! I am getting ready...building my Army..and if the Persians or Whomever invades.....God help them!!!!!!!! HOOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you. I am especially interested in Va/Wva individuals or groups. Networking works!

Registered
Hello all,

I am not new to the preparation idea..but finally got it through my head to start. He have canned up a storm, networked to develop a co-op with a few new friends, spread the word about food storage and ammo collecting, I have a bottle calf, and am bartering for a 300 pound hog. I am planning caches in the woods, emergency escape routes, etc. I have three ponies for packing...one whom is broke to ride...the other two are stallions..what a pain. We are as a group working on a milk cow, chickens, and rabbits. Goats are in the stars as they are good for everything.
I am also a soldier. I am a SGT. in the Virginia Guard in the 29th Infantry Division. I have friends who are rangers, training in Mtn. Warfare, and a aspiring Navy SEAL. These men are ready for the worst. And we have been forming our group.
We are all versed as far as hardtimes and training excersises. I do have a set back of which I suppose alot of people are faced with. Family. My parents, grandparents, siblings, and in-laws won't nessecarially be ready. I have 11 people in very close prox. that will need help. My grandfather is immobile and my mother in law is obese and disabled. I have to move these people in the worst case scenario. I have to move them to the woodline. I am backed up against a National Park so I have a place to go in dire need.
As I said..I have just started but I feel like I have a good start. Oh...I am also a trapper and already have a set of fully modified steel traps. I am experienced with snares and boxtraps. I am a Ragnar Benson fan. Hooah!!! I am getting ready...building my Army..and if the Persians or Whomever invades.....God help them!!!!!!!! HOOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Invade who exactly?

Registered
Howdy, Ahab! It sounds like you've got a better start than many.

If your family members are the type that take care of you in one capacity or another, even if they don't call themselves or think of themselves as Survivalists, don't hesitate to help them in any way possible. It pays off eventually and many times right away.

Another thing: Don't dine in Hell! Make the Persians dine in Hell!

:thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts