Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Bugged out already
3,930 Posts
Welcome from the great state of Alaska! I purchased an old Alaskan homestead over 6 years ago and I hope to learn from your experiences. Different environment, but perhaps we share the same challenges. I look forward to your posts.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Hi ,I'm new here, just wanted to say hello. We are homesteading in the middle east (Israel), so I hope to share and learn lots of prepper topics related to hot ,dry climates. And more.
Welcome. I’m pretty sure you’ll have some unique insights on all kinds of topics. Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Interested in knowing about your type of residence and surrounding area. I'm in a single family home with a basement and 4 seasons of weather. Always good to hear how others are doing it.

welcome to the board

·
A marathon not a sprint
4,365 Posts
Welcome from a goat chasing woman from the coastal rainforest in BC Canada. I too would find it interesting to hear about aspects of your homesteading there.

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
Welcome from Southern Illinois. A place ruled by a NAZI dictator running the state from Chicagostan.

Reactions: SSGNasty

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Welcome! Excited to see you here! This is the premier site for SHTF knowledge! Glad to have you with us!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts