Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thought has popped up in my mind a lot, I like living in a community that shares similar ideals, I wondered if anyone here has ever toyed with the idea of setting up a homesteading community? With values around preparedness and such. Just a thought and would like to know others thoughts on the idea.

·
Registered
11,315 Posts
This thought has popped up in my mind a lot, I like living in a community that shares similar ideals, I wondered if anyone here has ever toyed with the idea of setting up a homesteading community? With values around preparedness and such. Just a thought and would like to know others thoughts on the idea.
Well since you are in the North East and I am heading to Alaska I bid you good luck

·
The sun will rise
1,679 Posts
There is a minimum number that is required to produce most of the community's needs, I think 30 people would work. 150 is proven to be the limit, beyond that and strict laws need to be implemented and now comes big brother government.

·
It's Survival Of
1,977 Posts
I think of this every time the lotto gets over 100mil...

I'd be buying big swaths of land all over the US, and some in choice regions of the world.

Then do some colony planting :thumb:

Don't forget the EMP shielded hanger, and a couple hardened helos.

Forget the scrub hoppin, I'd be tree top croppin ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts