Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
To keep and arm bears
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this info has been previously posted, I apologize.

For those of you who need / want / would like to put together a personal wilderness survival kit, here's some info....

http://www.m4040.com/Survival/Survival Kit.htm

I carry one of these any time I hit the woods and have one in each of my vehicles, BOB's and have even equipped my kids with one each ( by the way....kids love putting these things together and it further teaches them the importance of being prepared...;) )

Of course you can add additional items as you see fit.......:)

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Item 29..he adds wire way down at the bottom. I would add a bit of heavier wire,like electric fence wire,for making trap triggers and stuff.The pan would boil water,but ever try to pour out of one? Messy.Now,if you could stuff all this into a small aluminum coffee pot with a bail handle..

·
To keep and arm bears
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Item 29..he adds wire way down at the bottom. I would add a bit of heavier wire,like electric fence wire,for making trap triggers and stuff.The pan would boil water,but ever try to pour out of one? Messy.Now,if you could stuff all this into a small aluminum coffee pot with a bail handle..
Make it any way you want it....:) I've used mine extensively and haven't had any problem pouring from the loaf pan.......just pour from the corner..;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.