Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
To the Liberty Tree!
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think it was a glitch on Yahoo as it seems to be at -266 now... maybe the added it on to yesterdays losses. Man, I need to change my panties now. :eek::

-461 after I posted. Maybe I'll hold on that panty change for a minute.

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
ive never paid attention to the stock market before, now im glued to the t.v. at 930 to see this disaster unfold. bush to make speechification this a.m. @ 1025 eastern time, what could he have to say now?

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,557 Posts
I'm not sure I'm looking at this right.
I am watching Google Finance and it shows the DOW down 322 and says it's real time data. Where are y'all getting your numbers from?

·
To the Liberty Tree!
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yahoo hasn't cleared yesterdays losses off. If you are watching Yahoo finance just remember that we opened around 8500.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
*peeks in*

I was walking by and heard someone mention panties.

Since I'm here.. Quite honestly, I wonder if anyone would even notice that the economy was bad if the media didn't keep pushing the numbers on us and scaring the crap out of us with every report every 5 minutes abou tthe housing bubble bursting and the bailout.. I have a feeling nobody would ever notice..

This is an economic 9/11, as manipulated as the whole "war on terror" to send us into a panic and beg them to come to the rescue and do more of their magic.

I'm still a little confused by how silver and gold are reacting lately.. We'll see.

·
To the Liberty Tree!
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't want government rescue that for sure. Watching the stock market lately has been like watching a car accident.

Pass the popcorn...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts