Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Super Moderator and Walking Methane Refinery
67,841 Posts
Or he's going into semi retirement. Or likes society better there and feels safer, etc. US society has rotted away to the point that I don't blame him. But it could be any number of reasons that he's moving. Not necessarily a bug out in the manner that we use the term here.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
He will probibly put 6 Bee hives on the 2600 acres and call it a ranch and get a big tax deduction.......Oh wait...Only in America can a person do that hahaha...

Take the Money and Run...Do not blame him...

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
16,176 Posts
New Zealand is a very cool country and a fine choice for him. By employing a lot of the locals during filming he gets familiar with the people and their customs.

Like putting a slice of pickled beet on their bacon burgers, eck what are those folks thinking?

The country is resource rich and low in population. The roast lamb is heaven. The wine is great. I can't say enough about the people.

If the fault line near Christchurch would ever settle down, I've thought of moving there myself. Perhaps a long term lease on a farm, since I will be retired.

Any one know the laws for foreign nationals from the US retiring to NZ?

·
I come in peace..
1,296 Posts
u know avatar is said to be one of those movies that tell of real life aliens trying to transport their conciouisness back into their huge bodies..search for the big skeletons on youtube...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Wasn’t Alec Baldwin supposed to bug out if George W was elected over al gore in 2000? You see how that worked out. I’m sure the people he delayed on that plane a while back wished he did! Bunch of Hollywood idiots as far as I’m concerned…..who cares what any of them do. One less suits me fine.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Wasn’t Alec Baldwin supposed to bug out if George W was elected over al gore in 2000? You see how that worked out. I’m sure the people he delayed on that plane a while back wished he did! Bunch of Hollywood idiots as far as I’m concerned…..who cares what any of them do. One less suits me fine.
It's not about them, it's about where they (people with money and in the know) are going to. This should be a wake up call to how screwed we are. The Bush's bought sh!t-ton of land in South America, this guy moving his family for good, etc. There are more and more cases like these every day.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts