Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you wonder where Obama really comes from, maby this is it.
Or can it be a Guatemalian`s bug out unnderground shelter that collapsed =)
Or maby just one of the 1000 of underground bases/systems that has collapsed..
Or maby just one of those worms in the game "Dune"

Well, you deside!

http://gizmodo.com/5551916/the-gates-of-hell-just-opened-in-guatemala

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
If there had been a bore hole (man made) under the city it would be round or domed shape.

a cave in over the bore hole would not be in such a perfect circle as the pix shows.

i suppect that it is photo shop, and a hoax.

I will keep an open mind however, because the leaders in all nations are digging underground as fast as they can.

the question is why.

later
wayne

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If there had been a bore hole (man made) under the city it would be round or domed shape.

a cave in over the bore hole would not be in such a perfect circle as the pix shows.

i suppect that it is photo shop, and a hoax.

I will keep an open mind however, because the leaders in all nations are digging underground as fast as they can.

the question is why.

later
wayne
No photoshop, watch the video on the link and there are other sources on that its real :thumb:

Also, why they are building network of underground bases/systems and so is because of all kinds of dangers, iam shure you can imagine what those are..!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe there's something to the Hollow Earth theory after all...
On the other end of that hole, there's someone else, going "WTF?"
Well, it may be... Hitler is one of those who sett out expeditions up to the north pole searching for a entrance to this holow earth, also norse muthology talks of this, well..who knows :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.