I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which one????

·
Oooo Crumbs!!!
348 Posts
If your talking a german made gun HK all the way. If your asking about CIA gear
one is the same as the other for quality. A fellow on another forum said to view CIA made CETME/G-3 rifles as 90% finished parts kits.

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nobody around here can recognize sarcasm can they....

·
Shooter
429 Posts
Nobody around here can recognize sarcasm can they....
I think you leave a lot of people on here in the dust with your dry, witty sense of humor, haha, but if your refering to the cetme and the hk being the same thing, then I got it right away, just didn't really "get" the point of it.

They arn't REALLY the same though.

:rolleyes:

BTW...which one WHAT? Haha, must have more specifics, but I think the lack of them was your goal.....

·
A friend of the Site
1,974 Posts
I would opt for the center ground if i could not afford the orginal HK-91

I would get a PRT-91, more then the CETME but about half the price of the HK.

·
A friend of the Site
1,974 Posts
5.7, asked why buy a cheap copy? I guess it depends on your budget. Some people have to live on hamburger while others can live on steak.
If i had the choice of having a years worth of food and a Cetme and 1000 rounds of ammo and having a H&k with 200 rounds, (And it was all i could afford) i would opt for the Cetme and be happy.

·
A friend of the Site
1,974 Posts
Very nice gun, by the way

·
Registered
8 Posts
5.7 said why buy a cheep copy? h&k 91 is a copy of the cetme ! dont get me wrong i think a H&K is one of finest rifles ever made . i have owned several 91s & 93s myself however they are very pricey $$$$$$ i also have 2 cetmes and they are very good rifles for the money .:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts