Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I sold all my guns so the criminals and our gov't would have an easier time victimizing me and my family.

If I did have any guns, I would run from the gov't and hide in a gov't subsidized apartment with a jobless crack addicted mother and her 13 kids from 10 different fathers who had to have ten more kids and quit her job because the kids and job she already had kept her from qualifying for the 4 bedroom gov't subsidized apartment.

I hear Obama intends on passing out free guns taken from honest law abiding citizens and tax money to the criminals in those areas so he can make the entire US just like Chicago where more Americans have been murdered this year than the entire Iraqi war zone.

I can't wait to turn myself into a lazy, self centered, entitled leach on society so I can raise my quality of life when Obama become president.

·
Communications Bunker
963 Posts
There are a lot of jobs tied to firearms. What happens to the many people who feed their families with the paycheck they get working down at the ammo factory? What about the small business owner who runs the local gun shop or shooting range? When some MS-13 spic-wetback-piece-of-shìt kicks down my front door and has an uzi, what am I supposed to do then? Should I help him load my things into his car and give him the address to the local pawn shop so he can sell my stuff and buy crack?

·
dum dum
1,249 Posts
I have no guns, they died in a fiery car accident. Those coats in my closet are just VERY HEAVY. And THAT'S a hat rack. And THAT'S an air return duct. And THOSE are just books.:D:

·
Communications Bunker
963 Posts
I seriously doubt that any governemnt employee is going to come looking for me and want the couple of old hunting rifles and shotguns I have.
Maybe not the .gov, but based on the way the world is going I fear there will come a time when someone may just come visit you taking your old rifles and shot gun, or worse. they may just take you and set you up with some nice accommodations at the local death camp. After all, your ownership of a firearm automagically makes you a violent person who can't be trusted and should not be allowed to be a part of society.

·
Banned
317 Posts
I can hear a car two miles from my home so that even now I am always on the alert... I have a sign that will be placed on my front door that says "Hey Tony, went over to Diana till all this is over, don't know when I'll be back, please feed the cat that I left behind".

They might look around the house to check it out and walk away......but.......if they come inside of the house then that will be a different story.

·
Registered
91 Posts
History shows that when the unthinkable starts to happen, it will start slow. The goverment has never been able to do anything fast. Just look at katrina. We will have time to react but always be prepared. As far as making a stand? you are no match for the military or heavily armed local law own your own. Stash your guns live to fight another day.

·
Throbbing Member
130 Posts
Maybe not the .gov, but based on the way the world is going I fear there will come a time when someone may just come visit you taking your old rifles and shot gun, or worse. they may just take you and set you up with some nice accommodations at the local death camp. After all, your ownership of a firearm automagically makes you a violent person who can't be trusted and should not be allowed to be a part of society.

So you really believe this? Or, are you just speaking hypothetically? I still believe in America! I still believe my vote counts, and that I have a say! I have friends that are policemen, I have friends that are in the National Guard, I have met most of all my local politicians, and a few of my national ones. None of them would support the actions your talking about.

If this is truly what you believe, I feel sorry for you. To live in that sort of fear and paranoia is a self-imposed prison. I recommend you- parole yourself from this madness, and go outside and get some fresh air. Go out and get active in local politics, and realize that you are in charge of your own destiny, and that compared to almost anywhere else in the world, in America you can still have a say- if you really want to.

1 - 20 of 221 Posts