Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34,722 Posts
B/c I'm lazy...

I want to be able to wake up in the morning, have a hot shower, zap breakfast in the microwave, put ice in my drink, Pop popcorn, flush the toilet, put a pizza in the oven...

I've lived in places, and been in conditions that have made me appriciate all these things.

So my goal is a place in the woods, where I can shoot off my porch (I like to shoot)

Off the grid (So that when all these 'brownouts/blackouts' that happen due to 'rolling blackouts', storms or whatever happen I can still watch a DVD...

With plenty of food in the frezer, kill an animal a couple times a year for GOOD cheap MEAT, and a small square foot garden for a few things, with fruit and nut trees all over. (Cause I like them.)

I want this lifestyle no matter if the world ends tomorrow or it lasts another 1,000 years.

I'm working on it.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
B/c I'm lazy...

I want to be able to wake up in the morning, have a hot shower, zap breakfast in the microwave, put ice in my drink, Pop popcorn, flush the toilet, put a pizza in the oven...

I've lived in places, and been in conditions that have made me appriciate all these things.

So my goal is a place in the woods, where I can shoot off my porch (I like to shoot)

Off the grid (So that when all these 'brownouts/blackouts' that happen due to 'rolling blackouts', storms or whatever happen I can still watch a DVD...

With plenty of food in the frezer, kill an animal a couple times a year for GOOD cheap MEAT, and a small square foot garden for a few things, with fruit and nut trees all over. (Cause I like them.)

I want this lifestyle no matter if the world ends tomorrow or it lasts another 1,000 years.

I'm working on it.
YOU, sir- are freaking AWESOME

sweeter words I have not read- since my girl's last letter to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts