Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay... so since the moderators here wanted a "who are you" post I figured I'd appease them.

I am an Army Medic, and have been for the past 4.5 years now. Getting kinda tired of all the stupidity that the Army brings, so it is looking like I may hit my 6 year mark and then get out!

I am currently in Afghanistan, and can't wait to get home to the soon to be coming baby boy!

I am active in emergency communications, and in disaster response in the areas around where I live when I am home in the states. I love the stress, and even the pains in the butt that you have to deal with in those situations.

So, if you have any questions for me feel free to ask, and I will try to respond in a decent time period.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome to our community from Dallas. the reason they want the intro post is to get people used to mixing with all the others here. that first few posts are like pulling teeth sometimes. You will find that we don't always agree with each other but we still pull together for the common thread of getting prepared. Let us hear from you. there are a lot of good people here. Look for the good ones and they will help you in any way they can. Larry

·
*** Forgives, I don't
1,369 Posts
I'm not a medic but have had one treat me for GSW. I admire what you do. My son is a combat medic with 3 tours under his belt. My son-in-law will be joining ya'll shortly (10th Mountain) Stay safe and get back in one piece.
Welcome to the Board!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts