Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy!

Like so many others recent events have freaked me out enough to where I'm thinking that being a survivalist may be an excellent career option. Unfortunately my only current knowledge consists of cubicle tracking and surveilance, Boss avoidance, and PC Navigation.

I.E....So I don't know a darned thing.

Still, I thought I'd start somewhere, and get ideas from people who know more than myself.....that is to say, everyone here.

So hello, and with any luck, I'll learn something that I can pass on to my children and relatives.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes,

After poking around I was impressed.

And with any luck by mid winter I'll have scrounged up enough gear to begin backpacking and hiking, and hopefully experimenting with living outside of my house for more than five minutes. That way I can come back and ask questions about everything that happened.

·
I'm keeping my eye on you
2,204 Posts
Welcome to the site. Florida here. And in case no one told you, Boss Avoidance 101 is a prerequisite for any good survivalist!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to the site. Florida here. And in case no one told you, Boss Avoidance 101 is a prerequisite for any good survivalist!

Lol!....It's good to know I have a better grip on my skills than I thought.

Welcome from Downunder. What country are you in
I'm from Arizona, USA....or whatever the U.S. calls itself nowadays. Thanks, for the Welcome.

Herne, How are people downunder reacting to that countrywide Internet Censorship ...thing? Is it still happening? Is it as unpopular as I hope it is?

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome to our world. Being a survivalist is not such a bad thing. We don't bite like in the movies. Most people into preparedness are quite the opposite. WE tend to be the ones who avoid problems in the first place. I hope you find very good friends here. There are a lot of good folks on this site. Look for people from your home area or the area you plan to move on to. Best wishes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts