Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Incendium Sercus
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
New to the site. Ive made a few posts to existing threads, but figured I should make my first one. This seemed like a good place to start.
Im Ex-Military (Army), who currently works in the private security business. I have recieved training in: Firearms, Survivalism, Emergency Management (FEMA), Medical Treatment (I was a Combat Medic, and have since stayed current with First-Aid, CPR, AED), First Response, and related fields of knowledge. I wish to join a Survivalism Group to offer and recieve training and possibly a Group BOL for when the SHTF. I have my own meger BOL still being established, but as I learned on various combat deployments there is infact "Safety in numbers". So far my BOL group just consists of myself, my wife, and 2 other ex-Army buddies that are just as experienced as I am. If there are any open BO Groups near Augusta, Ga that are looking for members of our caliber, please feel free to PM me.

On a side note, I thought this was hilarious on the "Edit your details" page:
Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.
? Are there members of this site that have experienced a break in the time-space continuum? If so PM me about that too! I LOVE theoretical physics.

[Edit] Also, How do you make those User Titles (that appear under your username)? Mine currently says Newbie :( (I hate being the FNG, lol)

·
Wannabe Mountain Hermit
13,836 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the boards from southern Oklahoma and thank you for your service. :)

·
Incendium Sercus
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome from Washington(the state, not that other place.) Thank you for your service (you will need it soon). JT
I bet I will.
Thanks everyone for your greetings and kind words of thanks.
If I hadnt been injured, Id still be in.
"Its a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it" Lol

·
survivalist
2,462 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from the north Ga. hills.
Good to see someone with your knowledge and experience on the forum. Also I want to personally say thanks for your time and service.A lot of us here are grateful for what you and your brothers do... :thumb:

·
Incendium Sercus
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Howdy! and Welcome! Now, Please move over here to the Great NorthWest, near My location.
Believe me, If it was in my financial "portfolio" right now to do so, I would. However, as we get closer to the imminent SHTF I may be making plans to travel to see one of my "battle-buddies" in Oregon.

And again, Thank you for your kind words.

·
Registered
11,613 Posts
Howdy,

Welcome to the forum.

Things to ponder follow:

Have a BOL? (If needed)

Self-sufficient? Garden? Have garden tools? Store food-wheat, beans, etc.?

Heat with renewable fuels? Have firewood cutting tools?

Own a rifle? Reload? Cast bullets? Hunt? Fish? Have the equipment and supplies?

Homebrewing? Can food? Have the equipment?

Practice permaculture? Gather wild foods?

·
Incendium Sercus
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Howdy,

Welcome to the forum.

Things to ponder follow:

Have a BOL? (If needed)

Self-sufficient? Garden? Have garden tools? Store food-wheat, beans, etc.?

Heat with renewable fuels? Have firewood cutting tools?

Own a rifle? Reload? Cast bullets? Hunt? Fish? Have the equipment and supplies?

Homebrewing? Can food? Have the equipment?

Practice permaculture? Gather wild foods?
`We do have a BOL (albeit still in progress and not very big/sophisticated) Its basically a well cached, glorified campsite at this point.
`Im pretty self-sufficient. My wife's and my skills complement each other well.
`We do garden and have the impliments and seeds cached near the BOL.
`We will cook food with wood fire pits and heat ourselves(in winter) with extra clothes(cached) and survival methods I learned in Ranger school. Wood cutting tools are cached and some are in my BO load-out gear.
`Own multiple rifles, shotguns, and handguns and a crossbow. Dont reload, but have a good amount af ammo stored (buying more as I can afford it) and can craft my own bolts for the crossbow. I am a very experienced hunter and fisherman (as is my wife) and have the required impliments (as well as the skills to craft more fishing equip if the need becomes neccessary)
`I know how to brew alcohols of various kinds and uses. I dont have canning/jarring equipment.
`I know the wild edibles in my area and can differentiate poisonous from non.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am new today to the forum. I am a newbie prepper and suvivalist. I also live very close to Augusta and would be intrested in putting a small group together maybe we could meet up sometime or chat about what we are looking for.

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Hello and welcome from NJ!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts