Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, this is kevs kid, korey, im in some of the videos posted by my dad. I know its kinda lame that im just now joining the forum... u dont have to say it :eek::

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Hi Korey.

I found this forum from watching one of those seed saving and gardening segments.

You are lucky that you have someone to teach you all these valuable life skills.

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,557 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice looking doe you shot the other day, hope to see more from you.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Hey, this is kevs kid, korey, im in some of the videos posted by my dad. I know its kinda lame that im just now joining the forum... u dont have to say it :eek::
Hey Korey..... it's kinda lame that you're just now joining up. :D: Ok, ok... just kidding. Good to see you online and participating. Your dad runs a real good ship, here. :thumb:

·
I'm keeping my eye on you
2,204 Posts
Good to see you. Florida here.

Hey, that post on your first deer of the season was great! Good job!

·
Behind Enemy Lines
776 Posts
Whats up Korey?
I've seen plenty of videos with you in them. Youre a pretty good shooter for being so young. Keep up the good work.

Oh btw-if youre going hunting with your dad, make sure you get a good nights rest the day before. Heh.

·
Looking ahead
2,178 Posts
Better late than never, Welcome aboard.

·
Bratach Bhan Chlann Aoidh
1,366 Posts
G'day Korey from Australia.

Never seen you in a vid but the fact that you are here is enough.

Jump on in. The waters warm!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts