Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just introducing myself here. i have been studying survival because with the way things are going nowdays i see i might need to know how to live without all the wonderful things i have nowdays. in other words the economic situation in wich i beleive will bring out the worst in people.

when i say i am strang i mean i am unconventional to what most of you already know and i act a little bit...strange. i will often quote about how ninja would do things seeing as i have been reading alot on them.not like ninja turtle ninja but like actual ninja.

i plan on buying my first gun soon seeing as i think i might be needing it. as well as stocking up on food and plenty of survival gear.

i know how to make shelters and how to prepare on a budget but there is still more to learn.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i once lived in flordia.my dad did some work at a navy base in flordia. teaching i think. or maybe he fixed the big guns. i forget

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Wide awake
1,963 Posts
Interesting. I don't think the study of ninjas is wierd at all. I've actually done a bit of study of ninjas and ashishins (Middle Eastern equivalent). Their techniques are directly applicable to infiltration, individual movement, and hand to hand. I look forward to you bringing up the topic in some threads. Welcome.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Interesting. I don't think the study of ninjas is wierd at all. I've actually done a bit of study of ninjas and ashishins (Middle Eastern equivalent). Their techniques are directly applicable to infiltration, individual movement, and hand to hand. I look forward to you bringing up the topic in some threads. Welcome.
thankyou but by strange i ment i talk about them alot

·
Go to guy
661 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Remember that there will always be something to learn and that we all learn from each other.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts