Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
Welcome, Baburao. Lots of good information on this forum, and we look forward to hearing from you.

HippieSurvivalist

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks every body for such a warm welcome.I am adventurist,actually in India there is vast room for people who love adventures.There is great Himalayan mountain ranges in north,to seas and ocean in south,there is also dense jungles in east and south.The jungles have everything from tigers,elephants,rhinos and the list goes on........................Any way I am happy to be in this forum.......THIS FORUM IS GREAT.I CAN LEARN SO MUCH FROM HERE.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
welcome to our community from Texas. Hope you find good folks here. It makes no difference here where we are from. If you are trying to get yourself and your family prepared for tough times this is the place. Best wishes to you.

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
Hello every body,I am baburao from India.
"Hello Everybody" Every time I hear that the image of the quack doctor from the Simpsons pops into my head...

Anyway, welcome.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you ,everybody for such a warm welcome.Yes GreyOne you are right, you can practise a lot of bushcraft here,but here you can also practise a lot of other things too like climbing mountain (in Himlayan region),Desert survival(in Rajasthan),surfing(in Goa,ohh its dam costly,and look out for Russian drug loards).And you can also practise urban survival in streets of Mumbai(the city is a perfect modern city "concrete jungle" ,its famous for Mafias).DUE TO MASS INDUSTRIALIZATION MODERN CITIES ARE BECOMING COMMON IN INDIA SO I THINK ITS IMPORTANT TO LEARN URBAN SURVIVAL AS WELL.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Grinnan Barret thanks, for such kind words.Yes, I hope I can learn a lot in this forum and make new friends.BY THE WAY I KNOW SOME ONE WHO IS LIVING IN TEXAS,HE SAYS TEXAS IS BEAUTIFUL.Any ways everybody here is welcomed to come to India,and you can stay in my house,it will be my honour.Mr Kahn I am sorry.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts