Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - can't really call myself a survivalist yet, but I'm interested and looking forward to learning from the site.

Thanks,

Tim

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
If you have made the decision to survive you are a Survivalist. It is not a bad thing. If you believe the media we all are a bunch of nuts who run around shooting things. that is far from the truth. You will find a lot of very good people on this site. Look for the good people and you will find them. Find people who are willing to help you through the next steps you take. Make a plan and dont worry because it will change. You will change as well. Good to have you in our community.

·
I love this *****
33,883 Posts
Howdy. Thanks for joining the crew. We can use the extra ideas. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I don't consider myself a survivalist yet because, well, I probably wouldn't survive long if SHTF tomorrow. Lived in the city my whole life, and have no skills or preparations. I did get my PAL (canadian gun licence) awhile ago, but that's it. Talk of economic collapse, and here in Canada some politician always mentions banning guns altogether whenever anything happens, makes me think it's time to do some basic preparations. Certainly don't think anyone's crazy for doing so.

·
Rifleman
1,600 Posts
Welcome. If you don't think of yourself as a survivalist yet, just call yourself smart.
You have opened the door to your education come on in.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Welcome neighbour. It's a good idea to get started and this is a great site for that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts