Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick hello from the UK. Just getting into being prepared, so far mainly for man made problems ie flooding etc and having enough put by for a month. Will then start to thinking more long term for problems like escalating prices, job cuts etc.

Needs etc are different here from the US, (ie weapons laws etc) but the basic ideas, tips and tricks I have found here have given me enough to do and think about for a whole lifetime!

Many thanks to all who post, to a newcomer like myself all these posts are very helpfull. Not sure if anyone has mentioned it before but there is a great bushcraft uk website if anyone is interested with some great ideas for cookers, cordage and anything bushcrafty.

unsure if posting of live links allowed as yet so just do a search for bushcraftuk, the forums are very interesting.

So hi to all and will speak soon

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It is good to have more friends from across the pond. YOu are correct about your needs with weapons being different. You will find a lot of people here who have a lot of experiences and a lot who could benefit from yours. Let us hear from you in the posts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.