Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,
Great forum. I stumbled upon it and am hooked. My plan for now is to read, read, read- mostly to get educated around survalism- so I don't know how much I will actually post (for now). I got me some learnin' to do before the winter hits New England! It's supposed to be a bad one this year. Anyway, glad to be here amongst you very smart folks. I have begun my preps around food, water, medical/first aid stuff (I'm a nurse so that helps), and I hope to ratchet up the self defense piece soon in case of hard times. I only have a small revolver right now, and really have to get back to the range. Cheers!

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Good to have you here and welcome to our community. you are going about it in the correct way. Learn as much as you can while you get prepared. take preparation in steps. Get ready for 72 hours first and then 2 weeks and then 3 months and so on. If you have levels to reach you don't get so frustrated when you don't think you can see light at the end of the tunnel. Main thing is to stick with us. Look for the good people here to help you. GB

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
Hi,
welcome to the forum.
You have made a good start.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts