Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
in a land of confusion
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello out there, I've been reading the forum for a week or so and decided to join. I just recieved my CCW 2 weeks ago and am very happy to be able to exercise my right to bear arms. The things happening these days has everyone in my family worried, even my anti-gun mother is surfing Food Storage and rural living forums. I really appreciate all the experience represented here. BTW my personal carry gun is the Stoeger Cougar 8000, I own a sporterrized Swedish Mauser in 6.5x55 and I feel it is possibly the sweetest shooting gun I've ever shot, I own a M44 nagant, what a boom!! my first gun was a Savage 64 .22 I bought when I was 18, and I just bought my wife a Phoenix Arms .22 pistol, which is pretty dang fun to shoot.

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Welcome from NC

·
Registered
32 Posts
Greetings! A .22 LR is a great small game gun as well as a great gun to practice shooting habits, training your eye for distances and breathing/stability practice.

Being new here as well there is a TON of stuff to read. Good luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, not sure if you have heard of this guy, he might be close to you and has a radio show called the Armchair Survivalist. I listen to him every Saturday on -line.

·
6 Boys and 13 Hands
10,309 Posts
Welcome From Illinois

New member myself:
I lived in Idaho for awhile. About 11 miles east of Jerome. Got me a mule deer south of Sun Valley. Now I have an itch to visit my sister.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts