Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,

I came across this site while researching "BioSand water filters" and was very impressed so I decided to join up and introduce myself.

Well I'm originally from the UK but I have spent more time oversea's than in the UK. After 12yrs in the British Army I am now on my 2nd career with the United Nations Peacekeeping Department. Currently I am in Haiti where we are still reeling from the recent storms, hence my research for the filters. My speciality is alternative power solutions especially solar and wind and I'm hoping that I'll find a lot of friends on this site so we can share our knowledge.

looking forward to meeting you

Regards

Amos

·
Home...where the horse is
186 Posts
Welcome, and thank you for your service from a fellow servicemember (USN, retired). We felt the effects of hurricane Ike all the way up here in Missouri with significant flash flooding and high winds.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome my friend. I have a bunch of RAF guys as neighbors here in Dallas area. Good folks. Hope you find this to be a good place to be. Mark the site and come back often as you can. I have worked in the mountains of Haiti and it is no picnic there. Let us hear from you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts