Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
C-4 works
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all from far east Tennessee, I am smack dab in the middle of the Smokie mountains. I am a real minister a hillbilly that is well traveled (I have even been to knoxville!), just kidding, although most of my travel was paid for by Uncle Sam and were not of the pleasure Cruise variety. I lived as a civilian most of my life and have lived in many states from Eagle river Ak (just outside anchorage) to Naples FL. I have sadly had to cut my travels down in order to care for my elderly and beloved mother.

I have a paper tiger Christian church (ABOTCC Apocalyptic Bearer Of The Cross Church) to fulfill IRS requirements for my two non profit micro food bank type missions. I am attempting to link up one of them (MMM, Mountian manna mission) with second harvest food bank as I type this. The other mission is more of a spiritual warfare type mission (Mission of Crosses) and is more for the soul than the body and is under construction.

While the name of the church sounds Waco-ish we are not as radical in our doctrine and are not a cult. As Christians we adhere to the red letter words in the bible and do not deviate from the teachings of Jesus Christ. If its not in the bible its not acceptable in my church. Personally I am a open theist Christian which alienates me from the traditional church as well as the atheists!

Anyway it’s the goal of my church to bring harmony to the believers as well as the non believers and to educate and hopefully dismiss the vast body of misinformation that exists about Christianity. Lastly I and my small following own a ever increasing plot of land that I donated to the church which is a small mountain of 13 acres in size that we hope to build a monastery/ temple/ library/parish/temporary residence for members (whew!) and self sufficient place for worship study and sanctuary.

Sorry for the length of my introduction but it will save a lot of confusion if I am allowed to stay at this fine site! Thanks in advance for the resource and I hope to get to know all of ‘you all’.
; {>

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
WElcome to our community from Texas. I am sure Highpower will be along shortly to say high. He is a Tenn boy. Good man and good friend. Look for the good people here.

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Sounds like you have a nice piece of dirt and are using it wisely.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome from NC.

·
Rifleman
1,600 Posts
Hi Rev, Like Grinnan said I am Tennessee born and bred. Just a mite west of you in the middle of the state. Welcome to the forum.

·
C-4 works
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A belated thanks for all the welcomes. Not long after I first joined some severe personal issues pooped on my head, and I do mean life changing for the worse, I had little to no time for the computer.

Happily, I am getting sorted out again and hope to be an asset and contributing member to this fine forum. Again my most sincere apologies for the delay in saying THANKS!

; {>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts