Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this forum, and I think it's great. I'm kinda new to the world of survivalism, although I'm an experienced outdoorsman of sorts. Working on building a Bug Out Bag if the SHTF. I also come prepared with an 870 :D: and I am currently working on acquiring a CA-legal AR-15.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Now's as good a time as any to get started. Glad you joined. I was born and raised in the city of Orange, CA. I'm in Colorado now. Anyway, welcome aboard.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
HURRY, HURRY, HURRY with the Ca. legal weaps. I would suggest a .308 winchester semi auto over the AR-15. Let's you reach out and touch some one if you need to. 223's are for HOLLYWOOD!

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome to our community from Dallas. You have some real issues with guns where you hail from. Buy what you can now adn buy ammo. Make your plan and follow it. be willing to change because you will. You need more than guns. Stock up on food and other essentials. think about what you have that WILL work when the power goes out. those are things you need. Find friends and be a friend to those who need one. See you in the posts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts