Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name's Robert and I just wanted to start by saying hi and seeing if there was anybody from my area. I found the site after seeing a video on youtube and noticing the guy was from South East Texas.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Welcome....
Northern point of the triangle here, and you have a fiesty red head close by.

There are a few of us here, go to "groups" on the tool bar at top....
There are 2 Texas groups, a general one (for the state) and one for "east" Texas.

·
Rifleman
1,600 Posts
Hi Robert, welcome. There are a lot of folks from Texas here. Kev, Grinnan and Lamb are the first three I can think of. All good folks. Lamb may be you neighbor.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome to our community from NTX. Kev is the guy who runs this site. He is the heart and soul of this community. His videos are all on the site. See you in the posts.

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
Hello from Jasper.

We have a lot of members here from South East Texas - Bridge City, Silsbee and Beaumont. One certain member from Beaumont, Lamb - she is a red head and she brings a lot of flavor to this site. :)

·
Permanently gone
1,720 Posts
My name's Robert and I just wanted to start by saying hi and seeing if there was anybody from my area. I found the site after seeing a video on youtube and noticing the guy was from South East Texas.

Thanks
Rabid redhead here...I live in Beaumont!

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome aboard.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts