Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My name is Tim and I'm 18 years. I'm from Holland. I recently quit my study at the university at Groningen. Next year I'm going to attend another study. This year, I'm building a website on wilderness survival. When it's online, I'll let you know what the address is ;)

Greetings,

Tim :)

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Welcome Tim! Please let us know how things are going in your lovely country from time to time. Can you get a deal on those wooden shoes?:D:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Greetings from Texas. Good luck on your website.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
WElcome to our community from Texas. way across the the pond. Hope you find good friends here. Look forward to seeing you in the posts. Get your education. We need the most educated in our movement.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was wondering the same. I've been there a few times. The closest to wilderness I found was in the middle of Amsterdam! :)

Anyway, welcome!
Well, we don't have a lot of wilderness. I think De Veluwe is the best we have to offer. :D:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome Tim! Please let us know how things are going in your lovely country from time to time. Can you get a deal on those wooden shoes?:D:
I don't wear them, I life in the city :p Not a good place for a survival fan actually. :p

But in the weekends, when I have my football matches, we usually visit hamlets where wooden shoes are the latest fashion. ;)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Greetings from Texas.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome aboard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts