Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is 264Win home base Willow Alaska. I have been prepping for a long time on and off for the last 30 years have a good supply of food and some guns and ammo stored where handy but just do not feel safe in these changing times, if we ever were close to shtf this is the time, ecnomy in the dumper, socholism running rampent, not a good time to be on a retirement income. How are you all coping with the new Deal policy and what are you prepping for and how much is too much and how close to the brink are we really. Just answer truthfully I am wondering if it is just me. Excuse the terriable spelling

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Welcome to the group. I get what I can whenever I have extra money. We are rotating all our old stock out right now and restocking as sales and coupons come out. I dont think there is ever a comfortable spot when it comes to prepping. I dont prep as much as some people, but I dont let it consume my life. If I can afford some extras great!! If not im not going to have a panic attack over it. I grew up in Florida so having extras was always a good idea with hurricanes and all, but ive also lost everything ive owned including ALL my money in a fire before (long story)

·
Prepared in NH
12,866 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the Site.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hello fellow Alaskan From Kech here been prepping for most of my life. New from the old stories this time was coming. My mother was Hopi.

·
Prepared
650 Posts
Hello and welcome. Unfortunately I am just getting started with my preparations but have been learning a lot on the forum.
:)

·
RH-O Negative
5,647 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Nevada (North DFW), Republic of Texas.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts