Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
<< This Space For Rent >>
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm a new member living in Southern NJ. Our family recently went through several periods of hard times and got me thinking along survival lines. I now work in Center City Philadelphia and want to be prepared for whatever when in the city or at home.

Ken in Glassboro, NJ

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome Ken to our community. I understand Philadelphia since I work there part time. great place to visit but it can be dicey when you have to get out and home to family. Too many bridges over water and such. Use our folks here to help you prepare. Don't get hung up on titles. Do what you need to do and keep to yourself. As you get more prepared you will find it much easier to discuss with people around you. I was raised by survivalists and still know how you feel. take care and look forward to hearing from you. GB

·
Banned
27,825 Posts
Hi Ken,

Welcome to the boards. There are a great many people in NJ that are starting to get prepaired. We tend to get alot of orders from NJ, so I am guessing tey are getting prepaired out there or someone is spreading the word to get prepaired there.

Take care,
Wes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts