Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just lurking in the corner and reading stuff.. how to survive the Apocalypse and all.. because i plan to survive because dying is stupid even tho I've tried a lot of times to kill myself.. now that the Apocalypse is here i don't feel like dying anymore.. surviving is exciting.. i love life.. i can't believe i just said that.. nevermind my stupid rants.. so I'm not used to being on forums but i decided to join and say hello anyway and watch and learn from the experts.. blah blah blah dunno what else to say.. I've to make 5 posts to get my account going.. so there is that.. i guess we can say hello to reach other here and nail that.

I hope that's a lightbulb..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uhh.. um i don't honestly know.. I think I've reincarnated quite a bit before i got stuck in this.. hellhole. I'm just going extra crazy lately with everything going on.. not quite sure what karmic deed i did that got me into this mess.. but i sure as hell am going to do something about it.

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
Welcome from Southern Illinois. A place ruled by a NAZI dictator running the state from Chicagostan.

Reactions: SSGNasty

·
reluctant sinner
17,029 Posts
We are all going to die at some point. Having some skills and stuff might just put it off for a while. The china curse is "May you live in interesting times" and it sure is interesting times.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome from NY
What part of NY? I'm up in Oswego county.
I was just lurking in the corner and reading stuff.. how to survive the Apocalypse and all.. because i plan to survive because dying is stupid even tho I've tried a lot of times to kill myself.. now that the Apocalypse is here i don't feel like dying anymore.. surviving is exciting.. i love life.. i can't believe i just said that.. nevermind my stupid rants.. so I'm not used to being on forums but i decided to join and say hello anyway and watch and learn from the experts.. blah blah blah dunno what else to say.. I've to make 5 posts to get my account going.. so there is that.. i guess we can say hello to reach other here and nail that.

I hope that's a lightbulb..
Welcome, crazy does good here. Any experience in bushcraft/survival?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts