Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
9,787 Posts
hey Arch, just needing some help on my shelter, how bout you?
I don't believe a shelter is necessary. I'm sure since I said that the doomsday nutballs will crawl out from the woodwork to tell me I'm a fool.

To me there is a line I won't cross due to the impact on my daily life. I don't buy anything that I can't use for another task.

are you building a shelter? I am an architect if you have any questions on materials and such. I'd be happy to help you out.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
welcome to community from Dallas. Hope you find a good home here. As far as choices, that is what this site is about. It is like a supermarket of issues. some people like to live in the world of politics only. It is your choice and I think that is what is great about it. I have a couple of retreats and I do believe that sheltering may be an issue in the not to distant future. that is my choice for me and my family. It is like you asking me which gun is best to buy. It is what fits you best. As an old friend said, "your best gun is the one you have on you when the s__t hits the fan.

Find people on the site with similar interests and beliefs. Look for the good folks and get to know them. Best wishes to you and God Bless.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts