Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, uh men, Why don't you have a "Guyvivalists" Hangout Area? I surely don't know why you want to hang out here. I wouldn't want to hang out in your forum while you are talking about 'manly' things like Jock Itch.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
I belch and fart practically everywhere, thank you :D:

·
Scarred for life...
3,295 Posts
I like to see what women think about. I will probably never understand how their minds work but it is interesting to watch it happen.

Einstein once said something along the lines of he could explain how the universe worked but women were something that no one, man or women would ever be able to explain.

I think he was right.

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
Some times us guys have survival questions that are best answered by women.
Not only from a woman's requirements, but also to see their perspective on survival topics.
As I said before, don't care where or whom, male or female, pet dog or who ever, find a solution to a problem.
Women are just as intelligent to males, a different perspective can make all the difference.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
i for one value their input.

and of course theirs nothing sexier than a prepared woman to me.

sorry- I guess I do have an ulterior motive lol

·
veldskoen no socks
2,715 Posts
(Hog saunters in scratching jewels and farts) So dont you like us blokes now? (farts and leaves still scratching, but now its his as$.

·
veldskoen no socks
2,715 Posts
*flicks a rubber band at the jewels since they were hangin out and offers a cork to stick in the pipe to avert the farting* (hands over some Purell since Hog just had his finger up his ass...)
Have you any idea how much that stuff stings..........when you rub it on your ass?

·
veldskoen no socks
2,715 Posts
Think I will just loiter around here for a while, no reason just hang out, not posting or any thing, just listening to what the ladies talk about, might just have a leak around the edge of this ladies thread to mark out my new teritory.

·
Sweat more, bleed less!
3,153 Posts
Think I will just loiter around here for a while, no reason just hang out, not posting or any thing, just listening to what the ladies talk about, might just have a leak around the edge of this ladies thread to mark out my new teritory.

+1 :D:

my messege is too short

1 - 20 of 73 Posts