Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here and haven't even explored all of this site yet, but it looks awesome!!!I am married, 25 years, have 3 grown kids and 2 of the 3 think i am really going overboard with all this 'prep' business...But i tell them to just hideand watch, and yes they will be welcome at my house when the bottom falls out!!Currently I am doing more planning than purchasing, simple economics, but the little that I am able to do makes me feel better. Glad to have found you...please excuse if i ask questions that you have heard and answered before!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Hi, I'm from Texas too.

My family feels that I am going overboard too. My sister told me last night that I shouldn't worry so much about the economy. In other words, don't store extra food...etc.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome..we have been given an older camper that we are working to restore, for a 'just in case' situation. It is alot of work, but we think it will be worth it, if we have to move somewhere. It came with alot of extras, like lanterns, heaters and propane stoves. I am assuming that all these things run on coleman fuel??? I guess we will just have to fire them up and see if they work...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts