Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be new to this board, but I am far from new to this topic. I come here to learn something new and maybe help someone learn something new.

About me: Retired USAF Security Police & Emergency Manager. Currently a defense contractor (nowhere near as glamorous as it sounds) and reserve deputy sheriff.

I was only on this site rootin' around a few minutes before I decided to join. Looks to be a great site so far.

So, I'll crack open some beer and continue rootin' around....

Chili

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome to our community from Dallas. SOund like you are on right track. Keep in touch with us. My best friends are Police officers and emergency responders. thanks for all you do.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Great to have you aboard. Thanks for joining the forum. I'm looking forward to hearing some of your experiences. See ya around.

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Welcome aboard .

I had the fun of Hugo and bugg'n out from Summerville , then 6 weeks straight of repairing roofs .

Great place you live in with lots of history .

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
Hey Chili,
Welcome. I'm new today also. It sure does appear that there are quite a few of us South Carolinians here! I agree with S.James. Charleston is a wonderful place - one of my favorite cities to visit. I hope to learn a lot from you and I'm sure you'll learn a lot from others too. So far everything I've seen, it seems like a good place where people of all types are welcomed and united in teaching one another how to survive. Hey, I read this morning how some lady rips a chicken's head off. I'm tellin' you, I never thought I'd be interested in that but I took notes! I don't know how I'd practice that skill! Oh well, welcome again.

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Welcome Chili & Sherrieallen! Have had the pleasure of being in both towns, nice places I thought! stick around, lots to see and learn here!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts