Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may be new to this board, but I am far from new to this topic. I come here to learn something new and maybe help someone learn something new.

About me: Retired USAF Security Police & Emergency Manager. Currently a defense contractor (nowhere near as glamorous as it sounds) and reserve deputy sheriff.

I was only on this site rootin' around a few minutes before I decided to join. Looks to be a great site so far.

So, I'll crack open some beer and continue rootin' around....

Chili

·
Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
41,184 Posts
Great to have you aboard. Thanks for joining the forum. I'm looking forward to hearing some of your experiences. See ya around.

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Welcome aboard .

I had the fun of Hugo and bugg'n out from Summerville , then 6 weeks straight of repairing roofs .

Great place you live in with lots of history .

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
Hey Chili,
Welcome. I'm new today also. It sure does appear that there are quite a few of us South Carolinians here! I agree with S.James. Charleston is a wonderful place - one of my favorite cities to visit. I hope to learn a lot from you and I'm sure you'll learn a lot from others too. So far everything I've seen, it seems like a good place where people of all types are welcomed and united in teaching one another how to survive. Hey, I read this morning how some lady rips a chicken's head off. I'm tellin' you, I never thought I'd be interested in that but I took notes! I don't know how I'd practice that skill! Oh well, welcome again.

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Welcome Chili & Sherrieallen! Have had the pleasure of being in both towns, nice places I thought! stick around, lots to see and learn here!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts