Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have discovered this great place, and i am looking forward to learning alot..I am a sort of new prepper/survivial person, just in the last 6 months realized how in danger we really are. We have always had a place near the coast so every hurricane season we do preps, so this is not a foriegn concept. I really admire all of you that have it so together and look forward to learning from you.Thanks.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome to our community from DFW. I see my friend Radar has already been here. Good to have you with us. Look for the good folks like Radar to be there for you.

·
C-4 works
60 Posts
From one new member to another hi ! Here in the mountains we are lucky and are safe from most natural disasters (except for crushing poverty). I am deeply saddened by the hurricanes, but think they provided a valuable function which was one of brutal education that 'it can happen to you'. And another was that the feds and police etc may not be there to help.
: }>

·
AKA The Dragon
2,818 Posts
Welcome, hope you find the info you need.
Be interested in how you prepped for the hurricanes.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Looking upward
211 Posts
I have discovered this great place, and i am looking forward to learning alot..I am a sort of new prepper/survivial person, just in the last 6 months realized how in danger we really are. We have always had a place near the coast so every hurricane season we do preps, so this is not a foriegn concept. I really admire all of you that have it so together and look forward to learning from you.Thanks.
Welcome from another Central Texan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts