Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
3,066 Posts
WOODWARD AVENUE north of Detroit.. 60s...$19CENTS a gallon.
for your DEEEEtroit muscle car.

Yeah... life was good...:D::D::D::thumb:
I'll go you one better. 1969 (when I started driving) thru early 1970's, Longview, TX, intersection 1845 and Estes Prkw, three self service gas stations in a constant mini gas war. I frequently got Premium 100 octane gas $0.10 9/[email protected] Never more than [email protected] till the gas shortage of 1973.

·
Registered
9,070 Posts
I see gas for $2.34 now, looks to be rock bottom. In my area at least, when the 2012 election came around, gas prices plummeted to under $2/gallon. I recall seeing it for $1.75 for a while.

·
Retrofitted Sheeple
29,789 Posts
A-Zs comment was right on, you on the other hand aren't satisfied unless you stir ****. You will be happy if a dem gets elected won't you?
Depends on which direction the Congress runs. I like gridlock. And he said we never saw that kind of price during the Obama Administration. We did. That's all. I made no other commentary.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
WOODWARD AVENUE north of Detroit.. 60s...$19CENTS a gallon.
for your DEEEEtroit muscle car.

Yeah... life was good...
When I lived in Traverse City we paid $.28 a gallon when you southern folk in Detroit paid $.09

TC people ****ed and moaned about $.28 per gallon.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
and a thing you have not seen since the racist kicked the community organizer out of the White House: a race riot.

odd, that.

People are too busy working to go around shooting each other or looting their communities these days. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts