Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
He lost his credibility in my opinion at around 8:20 in part 4 when he starts to describe how "the elite" used technology in Alaska to control Hurricane Katrina to hit New Orleans in order to damage the refineries, but they let everyone know they were going to do it because they put out a movie two weeks earlier.

·
Registered
94 Posts
He lost his credibility in my opinion at around 8:20 in part 4 when he starts to describe how "the elite" used technology in Alaska to control Hurricane Katrina to hit New Orleans in order to damage the refineries, but they let everyone know they were going to do it because they put out a movie two weeks earlier.
Hmm Kind of like all those "quarantine" movies they have been putting out lately?
Heck even the Simpson's movie was about a quarantine and destroy scenario.

Kinda scary when you put it all in perspective :eek:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hmm Kind of like all those "quarantine" movies they have been putting out lately?
Heck even the Simpson's movie was about a quarantine and destroy scenario.

Kinda scary when you put it all in perspective :eek:
The latest Southpark episode was a "quarantine and kill" scenario, too! So many movies have come out in the past few years with that concept. There's even a new movie coming out, aptly titled, "Quarantine."

·
Registered
452 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm in the process of watching his lecture series on youtube. This is scary stuff ladies and gentlemen.....I'm really not sure what to think. I mean lets just say that this actually happens, the Arab countries flood the market with $$, if they issue a new currency what does that do to our credit system? Could it be that all debt wouldn't matter? Say you still owe 85k on your house...maybe a new system would just wipe all that clean...ok I'm wishfully thinking here. Seriously, I lost a little sleep over this one last night.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1) New oil fields (Russian) & in ( indonisia )..are opened up to drop oil prices and to discourage the opening of US oil fields and control Iranian power.
2) The drop of oil prices will cause Arab nations to dump T-Bills\US Dollar on the open market to maintain the economies they developed based on $100+ oil.
3) The US dollar and US economy will collapse..

seem to be logical for alot of purposes...

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
its called HAARP, created by nich-o-lie tesla. who was murdered.

·
Gettin' there
919 Posts
I watched all 8 parts of this. This really pisses me off!
Has anyone like Glenn Beck touched on this? How about Lou Dobbs?
What if we all wrote them and asked them to look into it and report it on national television. My fingers will be a typing on Friday to any and all media outlets to get this info out BEFORE the election.

·
Healer
918 Posts
DISASTERS COINCIDE WITH POLITICAL EVENTS = HAARP
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/pandora/haarp.html

Do a Google on HAARP and see for yourself. Google HAARP Ionospheric Research Observatory in Gakona, Alaska.

Here is a link for Alaska HAARP http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/cam.html

There is even talk that China blames America for their earthquake over the summer due to HAARP.

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
Is your tin foil hat tight enough?

Reactions: Vergeltung

·
Banned
3,995 Posts
The Arabs will dump dollars on the market?

So what? Who owns the dollars and who owns the goods those dollars can buy is irrelevant to the value of the dollar.

If the arabs spend $50, they are going to get $50 dollars worth of goods in return. If the arabs spend $50 billion, they are going to get $50 billion dollars worth of goods in return.

Now if the Arabs want to spend $50 billion to get $1 billion worth of goods in return, the Arabs can take that loss. But its not going to collapse the value of the dollar.

·
Gold memba-золот&#10
588 Posts
Gosh, I don't get nothing anymore.. $150+ barrel of oil was gonna collapse the economy half a year ago. Today $60 barrel is about to do it. Somebody is suerly full of it but I don't know who. Help me to figure it out here pleeze:) Is US only able to properly function when oil is between $85.99 and 105.99?..

·
Registered
173 Posts
Gosh, I don't get nothing anymore.. $150+ barrel of oil was gonna collapse the economy half a year ago. Today $60 barrel is about to do it. Somebody is suerly full of it but I don't know who. Help me to figure it out here pleeze:) Is US only able to properly function when oil is between $85.99 and 105.99?..

LOL...well put. Who knows the answer?No one, but it smells like shi$ and looks like Shi$ so I say that it's all Shi$. All we can do is keep our ears to tracks and keep prepping.

·
Banned
8,012 Posts
Is your tin foil hat tight enough?

of course, right?! i mean if the government could control or even influence the weather they would surely tell us about it wouldnt they? i mean you would see it on fox news wouldnt you? the chinese said publicly that they were going to control the weather during the summer olympics. it must have been the secretary of the dept of tin foil.

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
i work in the oil patch and with what producin it costs a price of 50 a barrel will make it unprofitable to bring out of ground - much less go lookin fer. if ya remember the 80s we had tha same think happen when it dropped then. almost toasted the industry.

·
Adaptable.
1,978 Posts
man, thanks for turning us onto this! We love to listen to art bell, and the host here, Butch Paugh seems WAY funnier! Running for governor, connected to the militia movement, links to Ed n' Elaine, and slot of stuff about haarp, chemtrails and the trilateral illuminati! The best connection he has though us sharing a lawyer with Ray Looker, the founder of the WV militia who's currently incarcerated for selling blueprints to the FBI fingerprinting facility to who he thought were middle eastern terrorists. Comedy gold!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts