Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ammoman has stopped taking orders and ammo connection is out of 7.62x39 and running out of everything else fast. (glad I got my orders in last night)

·
Say no to NWO PLEASE!
1,009 Posts
Went to local gun shop yesterday. Looking for a .243, lady said prices on guns had just gone up, I told her they'll probably be up even more by the time I buy that gun.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I saw the same thing this morning when I went to order some bulk .223. I noticed that CTD didn't have any either other than the Igman 800rnd they want $500 for.

Went to the gun store here this afternoon and they said they can't keep AR15s or bulk .223 in stock. Said today was very busy, not a normal wednesday.

I'll be going by Georgia Arms tomorrow to get a case before they run out.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
www.ammoman.com
AMMOMAN.COM WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY NEW ORDERS
UNTIL WE SHIP THE ORDERS WE HAVE AT THIS TIME
PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON
Did they get a huge glut of orders? Was this the 0bama effect?

Georgia Arms, too?
http://georgia-arms.com/
Due to a huge increase in demand, our shipping times have been delayed. Please be patient with us and know that we will fill your orders ASAP! Sorry for the delay.
Pray for America!!! updated 11/5/08

·
Registered
461 Posts
I was at my local gun shop today and was told they tried to place an order for more guns and ammo this morning. When they did that, they had a difficult time finding a supplier who had what they wanted in stock.

·
Unlocked and loaded
1,161 Posts
Kahn,

I get an e-mail from Ammoman, everyday and they still are taking orders and they still have 7.62x39. The price is going up due to supply and demand. You can thank Obama for that. Oh, Aimsurplus still has ammo, and they have a delay of 4-5 days due to demand. OH Gee, I guess your just trying to scare someone, or your talking our your.:taped:

Keep your senses sharp and your weapons clean, loaded, and ready.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Good price/

http://palmettostatearmory.com/

still has ammo, prices not jacked up yet. $219 1000 wolf 7.62x39 shipped.

just bought 4 more.
Academy is up to $5 a box for Serbian stuff called Monarch. Ammo Depot has 500 rounds of Brown Bear for $135 out the door. Prices on ammo will continue to rise for the next few months. RIght now demand is driving much of the price increases.

·
25 Or 6 to 4
8,006 Posts
Still too early to tell. A week or two will tell the whole story. The rush is likely all those last minute folks. Th rest of the story will be if the shelves stay empty or fill back up.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I get an e-mail from Ammoman, everyday and they still are taking orders and they still have 7.62x39. The price is going up due to supply and demand. You can thank Obama for that. Oh, Aimsurplus still has ammo, and they have a delay of 4-5 days due to demand. OH Gee, I guess your just trying to scare someone, or your talking our your.:taped:

Good luck contacting anybody at AIM. I think they took the phones off of the hooks.I tried all day to call them. All I got was a busy tone.Also,forget about calling www.44mag.com They won't answer the phone.The machine said they have all there employees processing orders. This B/S sucks.

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Explain that.

AMMOMAN.COM WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY NEW ORDERS
UNTIL WE SHIP THE ORDERS WE HAVE AT THIS TIME
PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON
I hate fear and panic as much as you do, but lets face it, some things are gonna be tough to find for a while...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Do you think the demand will taper off once the panic does, or continue to rise? If so, that sucks.
Well, quality brass cased .223 62GR jhp is about $0.52/round.....

Wolf steel case was about $0.15 six months ago, now its about $0.25

It can only go up from here.

Especially when (not even "if") Obama taxes ammo so high and makes it so expensive that no one can afford it.

Screw the 401K, I'm investing in the "metals" market (brass,copper, lead)....

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
shortage here at the local shops also, next will be mags and then guns. im investing as I can. 30 round mags for 120 eventually?? hmm I will profit from that

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
i dont know why every1 is freaking every1 here should be a good boyscout and already got all they will need :thumb: we all knew this was comming

i figure it will last until after xmass cause of all the new ppl rushing out buying weapons well they need ammo to go with it.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
i dont know why every1 is freaking every1 here should be a good boyscout and already got all they will need :thumb: we all knew this was comming

i figure it will last until after xmass cause of all the new ppl rushing out buying weapons well they need ammo to go with it.

I have all I need, I am now buying as investment, sorry my father is a CPA he taught me to make money at everything I do. :thumb:

·
Banned
13,890 Posts
Am wondering if this is just Wolf, or soviet mil surp? There could be a shortage of Wolf due to hunting season as well, right?
Heading to the shop on Friday for some mil surp, will let other North Westerners know if there's been a price change.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts