Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many downloads a day is a member allowed to download ? IM only allowed like 3 to 4 downloads and then it tells me that I exceed my daily download limit ? Please help ? this is being very bias ! I am going to quit because of this ! What good is this site ?

·
Grog
227 Posts
Newbies, files and resources

Folks, thanks for the site, (Jerry, I hope your PC issues can be resolved, if possible, let me know if I can help)

Being new, I liked the welcome email and while there were a few off items (Like needing 5 posts, not 3 to do some things) I understand folks are human and things change here and there, adapt, please.

Otherwise perhaps the link previously offered would be a good idea to add to the welcome email?

That said, I can also understand from a bandwidth and maintenance point of view to not have any one (other than site Admins or their representatives) be able to pull a sign out, post up and run on the download servers.

Both from a resource and security perspective. Thanks for what is there, and thanks for working on it being as fair as one can be while being balanced for all.

Grog

1 - 4 of 4 Posts