Survivalist Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
100% Full Battle Rattle
550 Posts
Love the idea. :)

I make websites and do other website and internet related things. I am currently looking for new work. I have a portfolio on request.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@punkwaffen Thanks, thoght it would be of use, tell your friends,

If anyone needs facilities maintenence or help building A structure please contact me,
I am a prepper, Would like to work with or for like minded people such as myself.
I am a vet, with a very particular skillset, I have over 20 years of knowledge that I am willing to share, teach or hire out, thank you

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
For those of you looking for work there are 2 excellent methods to find employment.
1 - If you are self employed or looking to be self employed you must have a good, creative, interesting website to showcase your services.
2 - If you are looking to work for someone else, career builder along with a quality resume posted there is the way to go.

·
Registered
644 Posts
30 years experianc in stuckial carpenty and concrete. been out of any real work for over 3 years, it sucks big time.

So any of you who might be looking to build a bunker let me know.

meanwile I'll just keep rubber coating marbles for use in paintball guns.

·
100% Full Battle Rattle
550 Posts
For those of you looking for work there are 2 excellent methods to find employment.
1 - If you are self employed or looking to be self employed you must have a good, creative, interesting website to showcase your services.
2 - If you are looking to work for someone else, career builder along with a quality resume posted there is the way to go.
I think I have 1 down like a science. My portfolio isn't everything I want it to be, but it is pretty interesting I guess lol. I don't want to link it in the open though. :(

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I have 1 down like a science. My portfolio isn't everything I want it to be, but it is pretty interesting I guess lol. I don't want to link it in the open though. :(

Welcome to the thread, and some skills are best kept among friends, I have a few very particular skills, honed, pollished and well oiled, LOL

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
I wonder if those uf us with skill sets shouldnt get together and form a company
It already exists and is called Blackwater.

Good luck with your project. I hope you get plenty of work and prosper. You might hire out as a security team for a prepper colony if one formed. Maybe a consultant for BOL security measures?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Black water is now called XE, and i was a contractor for them and other govt agencies as well for many years.
But thank you

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Black water is now called XE, and i was a contractor for them and other govt agencies as well for many years.
But thank you

Your day in the sun is rapidly approaching ole pard. those skills that you sweated and bled to learn will pay off big time when the balloon goes up.

Good luck!:thumb:

·
I am Jody
2,203 Posts
Nebraska as a whole not including my town is in dire need of workers!! Even with all the Mexicants flocking here there is still way too many jobs.

·
Banned
468 Posts
Been out of work over 2 yrs. Was self employed before that. I've found the longer your unemployed the more people dont want ya. Also due to the economy Many of my references have moved and or changed #'s. Makes it hard to give references. Also the government dont even count us unemployed self employed on their rolls.:confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.