Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Cryptophylaxis

Votes: 7 28.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First a big thank you to all the participants in the Build Your Own Mini PSK Contest. We had a total of 9 forum members who built mini PSK (Personal Survival Kits using one X-Large Spy Capsule. Please go to this thread Contest and review the kits built by our forum members. Please vote for your favorite kit. I would like to announce the winner early next week.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
First a big thank you to all the participants in the Build Your Own Mini PSK Contest. We had a total of 9 forum members who built mini PSK (Personal Survival Kits using one X-Large Spy Capsule. Please go to this thread Contest and review the kits built by our forum members. Please vote for your favorite kit. I would like to announce the winner early next week.
how about posting the pics in this thread so we can directly compare them without searching for them

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how about posting the pics in this thread so we can directly compare them without searching for them

You are right, it would be much easier. I will look into this. I am not the most technical person, so mods feel free to give me some suggestions. Thanks.

·
Registered
268 Posts
copy all the pics to something like photobucket then post them here i believe the order they were originally posted is essential as far as the contest goes in judgeing them , just my opinion

·
Looking ahead
2,178 Posts
This page needs a bump. I know that with the heated presidential election quickly approaching that all eyes are focused on that but don't forget the survival aspect of this site.

Check out this thread http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=26059 to see some nice mini-survival kits made by members on this site. You may learn a few new tricks for you own kits.

Then, please take a moment to vote in this threads poll for a contest winner of the best survival mini-kit. Thanks guys. :)

·
Looking ahead
2,178 Posts
I'm more than a bit disappointed that only 13 people have voted on this poll. A fair amount of time and effort was put into each persons survival kit. If the 9-10 people directly involved in this project are subtracted, less than a handful of people could be bothered to vote. :headshake:

·
Super Moderator
Psalm 34:4
23,557 Posts
I'm more than a bit disappointed that only 13 people have voted on this poll. A fair amount of time and effort was put into each persons survival kit. If the 9-10 people directly involved in this project are subtracted, less than a handful of people could be bothered to vote. :headshake:
I agree. It's pretty sad.

·
DIY RPG's
1,667 Posts
cryptophylaxis between you and sh4dowm4573ri7 i had to go with sh4dowm4573ri7's awesomely stocked bit o kit. but your Brilliant thought of using the screw and nut to connect the saw blade to the capsule was awesome as well i would like to see your revised kit when you have the time

·
Registered
198 Posts
I just got a chance to read the forums for the first time in two weeks. I wanted to say that everyone that entered had great ideas.

@ Sharpdogs: Is the winner's kit going to be sold as a new item in your store? Just curious.

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just got a chance to read the forums for the first time in two weeks. I wanted to say that everyone that entered had great ideas.

@ Sharpdogs: Is the winner's kit going to be sold as a new item in your store? Just curious.
Sorry but we have no plans of selling the winner's kit.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts