Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am reposting this for my wife's cousin. This is legit.

ATTENTION..my dear friend EMILY VALLAR has been "missing" for 5 days now..she did NOT come home to feed her pets etc..which is not like her..i am worried and calling POLICE and HOSPITALS today..if you know where she is or have seen her since wednesday...PLEASE CALL ANYONE SHE KNOWS!!..her father will be here from NYC t......omorro..and we want to help her and her family anyway we can.. thnx guys..REALTALK..Repost.Jerod Davies and company jus filed missings persons report wth DPD..!!.!!!..!

Images of Emily can be found here:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=18803124&v=wall

If you have any information on the whereabouts of Emil Vallar, please contact the Dallas Police department.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
Keep us posted

Reactions: Highlander

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Last know location, vehicle info and tag number would help.

·
Who Watches the Watchmen?
7,204 Posts
you can get her info from the dmv... if you ask the right questions.

Have you tried talking to any detectives etc?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
you can get her info from the dmv... if you ask the right questions.

Have you tried talking to any detectives etc?
They have filed a missing persons report with DPD. I do not personally know her. I am just helping repost her info to get it in front of as many eyes as possible.

She was last seen at 0300 on April 21, 2010 in the parking lot of her loft by three friends near Expo Park in the Fair Park area of Dallas. (not the best neighborhood for a pretty girl from NYC to be alone in.)

·
Miles togo before I sleep
472 Posts
She is on our prayer list.
Please keep us updated.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I finally got some vehicle info:

Car info: Jeep Liberty 4 door. Beige Color (dark sand). Whole right wheel cover is banged up with missing plastic fender.

Still working on a tag #.

·
Who Watches the Watchmen?
7,204 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
@highlander I am a single girl who lives in Fair Park- my neighborhood is surprisingly safe because of the closeknit community we have here. Being from NYC is an advantage your friend has- I'm sure she does not make careless decisions concerning her safety and as most of us live/ work on this block somebody should have seen if anything occurred outside. You and your friends might try coming down here with a photo and asking around on your own. I will keep my ear to the ground as well. I was curious, is her car still at her home?

·
Long Trump
4,448 Posts
She was the bar manager at Avila's Mexican Restaurant:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/ent/bestindfw/cocktails_dn.html

Nothing about this girls situation is good. It's hard to make young women aware of how dangerous a position they can find themselves in. There are predators out there who stalk this kind of profile: Works late at a city bar, young, pretty, outgoing, coming home at 3am. I feel bad for her, the family, & friends.

I wish I had the time to hunt down these predators.

·
Long Trump
4,448 Posts
Just took a street 360 degree look at the neighborhood & restaurant where she worked just north of Kings Rd on Maple Ave . . . not good.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
@highlander I am a single girl who lives in Fair Park- my neighborhood is surprisingly safe because of the closeknit community we have here. Being from NYC is an advantage your friend has- I'm sure she does not make careless decisions concerning her safety and as most of us live/ work on this block somebody should have seen if anything occurred outside. You and your friends might try coming down here with a photo and asking around on your own. I will keep my ear to the ground as well. I was curious, is her car still at her home?
I know that the deep ellum/fair park area has had some recent re-development over the past few years, but do not fool yourself. Trendy does not equal safe.

Stroll down Elm or Main street near Malcom X Blvd. There is a reason that half the clubs and shops are closed. Baylor Medical center is a stones throw from there and the area is not "safe" by any means. Then there is the area directly around Fair Park. Bad mojo. Cruise down MLK around hatcher some friday or saturday night and you will see what I mean.

I used to work on an ambulance at Exposition and Commerce. I know what that area is capable of producing.

·
Long Trump
4,448 Posts
Facebook - I see Emily went from being "in a relationship" to "single" about a month ago. That's a major red flag. You know, a lot of these cases are solved by local friends who take the time to dig & do the footwork the police don't have time to do. Just a thought.

There is no way she would have left her pets alone and just went off on a spree.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts