Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys and Gals,

Hello! I would like to thank Kev for establishing and maintaining this forum for people to see and use to prepare for the day when the "stuff hits the fan." Even though I am not yet ready to put up T-walls or concertina around the house (funding issues) I've realized I need to start thinking and and programming my mindset for if/when things go south in a hurry. I found this forum through Kev's Facebook page! It is a great tool to use to get "the message" out and some of the members have posted useful tools such as quizzes to help people start thinking in the right direction. I am a huge 2nd Amendment guy and strongly support a lawful citizen's right to defend themselves. I am US Army Infantry! So I enjoy reading and listening about anything to do with how to survive when bad things happen. Thanks!

·
RH-O Negative
5,647 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North DFW, Texas and thank you for your U.S. Army service to this Nation.

MSG, USA, Retired

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome!

Everyone, thank you for the warm welcome and for the support of our mission overseas!:thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.