Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Just wanted to introduce myself I am a 32 year old husband and father of three.
I am not an extremest freak but I do believe in planning for the future that seem more and more like it's heading to disaster. I have planted a garden with the help of my dad and I own a XD9 Sub compact that I conceal carry every day, I also own a Yugo AK-47 with under-folding stock. I own the AK for the fun of shooting and also should the need arise that I need to defend my family and hunt for food. I would rather be prepared for the worse case and hope for the best.
I am not one to expect the police or Government to come to my rescue.
Times are, without a doubt, changing for the worse regardless of what the government or media tell the sheepeople of the United States.

Nathan.:thumb:

·
That's "Ma'am" to you
2,854 Posts
Welcome to the board. Hate to break this to you but just owning a firearm of any sort makes you an "extremist freak" to many. That's OK you are among friends here :thumb:

·
Veteran
1,483 Posts
Welcome, from the Rocky Mountains.

Remenber, it is better to be prepared and have nothing happen, than it is to not be prepared and have it hit the fan. You will learn so much on this site.

R

·
Registered
495 Posts
LOL, Welcome, Extremist nut-case. that you are on this board, own a (2 !!) weapon, don't believe the guvmint should be your life-line and all-powerful, makes you, definitely, an Extremist.
You will find much good info, much stuff to retain, some to cull, all interesting.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks all

:thumb: Thanks for all the kind words. If I am called an extremest then I know I am on the right path.. But that is not my entente, I just have a wife and 3 kids that depend on me to be able to protect them from any situation.
I will post a pic of fmy favorite weapons. Thanks again for the support, I'm glad I found you all and will be learning a lot form you everybody here. God Bless and be safe out there.
my XD9 Subcompect for conceal carry and my Yugo AK for when more firepower is needed and for some great fun out unloading some rounds. =)

Check out my collection to-date:---->

Best regards,
Nathan

1 - 20 of 22 Posts