Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I just tripped upon this form a couple of days ago and it seems like a wonderful place; I hope to learn a lot. I've been studying what's (really) been going on in the world for the past several months, and I truly believe we have VERY little time left until things start to change dramatically for the worst (i.e. TEOTWAWKI). That said, I've lived all my life in the suburbs and humbly admit that I know very little about anything related to survival. I'll do my best to use the search function to avoid asking all the dumb newb questions that have been answered a thousand times, but I'm sure I'll slip thru that crack a few times, so I ask your forgiveness in advance. :taped:

I'm 30 years old and live in Richmond, Virginia with my family: a wonderful wife of over 5 years and the sweetest little 2-year-old girl in the world (yes, my little girl is sweeter and more beautiful that yours, what about it??? :D:). I've only acquired a few items so far, and I have a very long way to go...

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
Welcome, Echo! Your situation sounds a lot like mine about 18 months ago, before I started prepping: living in the burbs, wanted to begin putting up supplies for my little family, buying my first gun, started buying food, etc. THERE ARE NO STUPID QUESTIONS! There are lots of people who will benefit from any questions that you ask, IMO.

HippieSurvivalist

1 - 7 of 7 Posts