Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I too am an infidel!
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Just dropping by to introduce myself to everyone. I'm a 36 yr old male nurse from southern WV. Been interested in survival for a while but new to these boards. Working on a BOB and an ammo stash as we speak. Mainly here to learn a thing or 2 but if I can help with anything, don't hesitate to send me a message. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome aboard from NC.

·
Registered
13 Posts
another wv member

Hi all- I am another new member from WV, Calhoun county to be precise. Have our little mountaintop retreat known as MYB farm/campground and a website known as norman ridge newsletter. All my neighbors are battenin' down the hatches here and gettin' ready for wtshtf. I, speakin for myself, am ready(for the most part) when it really gets bad, and our little community is in a good location for defence(one road in). I am proficiant with rifle and handgun, in fact have a shootin' range at the farm(anyone want to get together for some practice?) Our only problem is access to water, I don't have a well ...YET. Well, seeking like minded people to correspond and share thoughts. here and at my website- www.willyobiker.wordpress.com (a personal blog. hopin' to hear from some local folks. Willyo.

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Hi all- I am another new member from WV, Calhoun county to be precise. Have our little mountaintop retreat known as MYB farm/campground and a website known as norman ridge newsletter. All my neighbors are battenin' down the hatches here and gettin' ready for wtshtf. I, speakin for myself, am ready(for the most part) when it really gets bad, and our little community is in a good location for defence(one road in). I am proficiant with rifle and handgun, in fact have a shootin' range at the farm(anyone want to get together for some practice?) Our only problem is access to water, I don't have a well ...YET. Well, seeking like minded people to correspond and share thoughts. here and at my website- www.willyobiker.wordpress.com (a personal blog. hopin' to hear from some local folks. Willyo.
Hi Willyobiker, welcome from Ontario, Canada. You may want to start a new tread for your introductory post. In a way you have hijacked the original poster's "Hello", when people look at this thread they will see the OP and not necessarily what you have said. Once again welcome to the site, lots of good information to be had.

Regards,

Kevin.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts