Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, new member who lurked here before. I'm a shooter first, survivalist second. Love hiking in the Wasatch and Uintas mountains, previously lived in PA. Did eight years in the service as a Joint Fires Observer, spend my days building ARs, shooting, being a single dad to a very energetic five-year-old girl.

Anyone live local in Utah? I'm in the southern SLC area, currently entertaining myself over the pandemonium and toilet paper panic seemingly ravaging the local Smith's and Harmon's grocery stores.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Hey folks, new member who lurked here before. I'm a shooter first, survivalist second. Love hiking in the Wasatch and Uintas mountains, previously lived in PA. Did eight years in the service as a Joint Fires Observer, spend my days building ARs, shooting, being a single dad to a very energetic five-year-old girl.

Anyone live local in Utah? I'm in the southern SLC area, currently entertaining myself over the pandemonium and toilet paper panic seemingly ravaging the local Smith's and Harmon's grocery stores.
Howdy and welcome to the forums. I live in southern Utah. Just moved here from Denver in late August.

·
Super Moderator
Trash Remover
3,931 Posts
Hello and welcome from W. Ky.

·
Registered
11,510 Posts
Welcome! I’m east of you about two hours, I try to avoid the land of chewable air where you live.:D:

How are you set for no school? Got daycare of some sort arranged? Assuming your 5 year old is in kindergarden.

We are gearing up to do online school. Should be fun.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Welcome from Southern Illinois. A place ruled by lunatic dictators running the state from Chicagostan.

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Welcome from Southern Illinois. A place ruled by lunatic dictators running the state from Chicagostan.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts