Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so brand new here. I live outside of Macon, GA somewhere, I hunt a little, fish a little and wonder why these sheep are so easily led a lot. I have surplus guns that I hunt, salvage what I need for whatever I do and often show up at the Cochran, GA gun range to shoot. I have bug out kits and am very capable of hitting the swamps alone, but am terrified for my family because they refuse to see it.

One day we should meet. Live long, survive it all.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome to the forum. hope it is a good place for you. Don't try to force your family. that will only drive them away from you. Start slow. Just like you prepare. You don't do it in a day. A lot of people come to the forum with great intentions. One day I just looked at the number of folks that sign up and that is their last day to post. Get to know those people on the forum. You may not agree with everything said. that is the great part about this group. WE don't have to agree. Learn from each other. take the good. Look for the good people and you will find them. Best wishes

·
Texas Born & Texas Proud
286 Posts
Howdy from Deep East Texas. I have a question, why would someone want to make sure that you knew that they were from "North Georgia"? Is there a difference?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts