Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seem that it is about time that I said hello here. Some of you are probably familiar with my wife, ShaynaGirl.

My background is mostly in transportation and operations. I have had four years worth of training courtesy of Uncle Sam and his little green army men (inactive reserve following ROTC in the Vietnam era).

I am fairly handy at making things from wood, plastic or metal as the needs arise.

A passable cook.

A decent shot.

And peaceful to men and animals of good will.

·
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Admittedley, She has been "On my case", but...

Have to ask. Did you join from the desire brought on after hearing your wife discuss the forum or was this a independent decision? No wrong answer. Either way, glad you are here.
It is getting to the point that there are areas I have skills. There are also areas with well known weaknesses.

ShaynaGirl has been getting a lot out out of this site, so I figured it was time I stopped lurking and joined the fray!

·
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A little further north than I thought...

no just proud of my Scottish ancestry use to be never surrender. needed a change and thought this was good:D:
No issue with that. I have origins a little south of there, as in by the Grace of G_d and twenty miles, an Englishman. :D:

Tria iuncta in uno Ich dien

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
T'Knight,

I sincerely apologize (first, I did so privately with a kiss!) if I was putting too much pressure on you to join up.

No question about it, I have been getting a lot of good from this site, and I thank ALL of you for this.

Since this is a great place for me, I wanted to be sure that you had the same opportunities as I for learning and fellowship. (And ideas for the honey-do list, LOL!)

I am sure that everyone will make you feel as welcome as they have made me in the few months I have been coming here. :)

Thanks!

It is getting to the point that there are areas I have skills. There are also areas with well known weaknesses.

ShaynaGirl has been getting a lot out out of this site, so I figured it was time I stopped lurking and joined the fray!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts