Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Sam Adams was right....
9,381 Posts
Welcome and thank you for your service!

Reactions: SSGNasty

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello!

Welcome! A big hello, and heart felt thanks to you and your family; for serving your country and keeping us safe, from the great state of Idaho.

·
Potential Roux-Ga-Roux
1,443 Posts
Hello and welcome from SC. You have my gratitude for your sacrifice for our country. Blessings to you and your family.

·
Really?
16,125 Posts
Hello and welcome.....I spent a year in Gulfport( replacing the glass at that bank that's, down by the Gulf, right across from where Dole brings in bananas)......I really miss the Crawfish Hut( that's all they sell, by the bagful, raw or cooked)..... I got pics of Jefferson Davis' house, where Katrina put a 40' oak tree in the lobby.....now, what's the name of that little BBQ/crab shack........pretty famous? I went down to the shrimp boats( by the seafood factory) and got a old shrimp net( shrimp hides just under the sand, shrimpers hang a big net, with weights on bottom and drag the sand. shrimp simply jump straight up and into the net) with cork bobbers and steel cable on bottom. Then got some big mudbugs( from the Crawfish Hut), bleached them in the sun, spary painted them back red and have it hanging on my wall right now, with some sand dollars and star fish and a horseshoe crab.

·
RH-O Negative
5,647 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Nevada (North DFW), Republic of Texas and thank you for your USN service to this Nation.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Everyone, glad to be here, and hopefully I can learn more and help others learn from what I know! thanks for all the support and thanks, it means a lot to us to hear it so tell every service member you see!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts