Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I live up near Lake Superior at an old lumber camp that I bought a few years ago that I'm fixing up. I'm surrounded by woods and water and really like being out and about in the wilderness. I like to practice primitive living skills and belong to a local group of neo-abos.

This last weekend I took a tumble off my friend's horse while horse camping and busted my stupid leg. No, I will not admit it was the rest of me that was stupid, it was my leg.:) Since I'm home bound I've been on YouTube watching videos. I really like Kevin's survival videos. I'd love to have him up here teaching with us.

I'm going to try to keep myself from going stir crazy for the next 8 weeks by reading here and at other places and homefully getting in on a few conversations. I'm looking forward to meeting you all, at least through the computer screen.

Rill

·
Unlocked and loaded
1,161 Posts
Welcome rill runner,

Hope your leg gets better so you can kick that horse in the ass. lol Enjoy the forum and learn what ya need to survive the up coming storm.

Keep your senses sharp and your weapons loaded and ready.

·
Be Prepared
273 Posts
Welcome to the Forum... Tons of good info and good people on here... sorry about your stupid leg. Feel free to jump in on some topics!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Not far from ya Rill we'll have to have coffee sometime maybe at Riverside Family Restaurant in Spooner? Love the country up here north and south shores!!!

·
Registered
798 Posts
welcome, you will enjoy your time on the couch here. I love the UP. I use to hunt up there when I was younger. Spent alot of time in the ontanogin area around kenton. Beautiful but soooooo cold and too much snow for me.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not far from ya Rill we'll have to have coffee sometime maybe at Riverside Family Restaurant in Spooner? Love the country up here north and south shores!!!

You're not that far down the road then. I have distant relatives in Spooner. One day when I'll be in town I'll drop you a line and see if you're free.

Rill

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome aboard.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts